This will help you in case of an emergency!
Please contact in case of emergency

Contact information for injury, sudden illness, and fire

In case of sudden illness or injury (ambulance) or fire (fire engine), call 119.

Answer the questions you are asked.
1. Fire or ambulance?
2. What is your address?
 (something that can be used as a landmark)
3. What is the situation?
4. Please answer all the questions.

24-Hour Telephone Consultation Service [Emergency Relief Center Sapporo]

Languages supported: English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Malay, Russian
*If you cannot connect, please click here.

JNTO Call Center for Visitors to Japan

Languages supported: English, Chinese, Korean
24 hours a day, 365 days a year

Traffic Accident/Crime

If you are involved in a crime or feel in danger, call 110 immediately. For non-emergencies or consultations, call the nearest police station or police box.

What to tell them over the phone
1. What happened (incident, accident, fire, etc.)
2. Where you are (address, landmarks)
3. Your name and phone number in case of emergency, ambulance

Disaster Prevention Information

Provides disaster, evacuation, and observation information necessary to prevent or mitigate damage caused by disasters.

Sapporo Consultation Service for Foreign Residents

Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:00pm
*National vacations and year-end and New Year holidays (12/29-1/3) are closed.

Introduction to how to select a medical institution. Some overseas travel insurance policies can be purchased even after entering Japan.

Hokkaido Consultation Center for Foreign Residents

Contact information for embassies

You can see a doctor when you are not urgently ill.
English-speaking hospitals and clinics in Sapporo MAP

↑【Start】You can select a feature or airport MAP in the area. 【Genre】You can select.